Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Like the cleaning of a house...it never ends.

Great fun and long phone calls on my horizon.

AUC has billed me incorrectly, and now I am trying to figure out if I should just pay the damn thing so I don't lose my spot (or get charged an arm and a leg in late fees), or wait and hope that my advisor (who must get like 26 weeks of paid vacation per year, because she is never in the office, especially when something goes wrong, which is to say, all the time) will manage to get this straightened out. When she gets back from vacation, I mean. Because it's not like she hasn't already known about this for three weeks or anything.

Also, Madison and the Honors College will not release my scholarships until the start of the semester, even though my bill is due August 1, so I'm really not sure how this is supposed to work. And apparently...neither is anyone else.

Here is my theory: getting this trip to happen has been such an amazing series of headaches, that once I'm actually in Egypt, things will be much better, or at least look much better in comparison.

No comments: